The Sweetest Part

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My First Post

I have always been one to Facebook with the rest of them.  I enjoy a good comment here and there but I have yet to venture into the world of blogging. I find it actually terrifying.  Will I be witty?  Will I be boring?? Then I realized that that is not what blogging as about at all. I have seen some blogs that are soley for the purpose of venting. I have seen some that are selling spots for home-made goods. I have also seen blogs with stories of survival in the midst of life threatening illnesses.  When I created this account, I had to decide...

WHAT WILL MY BLOG BE??


The answer wasn't far behind my question. I wish to have a place to put my thoughts. In doing so one might find humor, one might find encouragement, and hopefully no one will find me venting:) Hopefully this will be another tool to "Make a joyful noise." 

I hope you find whatever you may be looking for in a blog you would follow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment