The Sweetest Part

Friday, September 17, 2010

Crazy Fridays

Normally my hubby doesnt have to work Fridays. However, he swapped shifts to have Sunday off. Therefore, he had to work today:( I enjoy our days off.  We can run around to our favorite spots like Book Nook in the Mounds Mall and other fun places. However, its good to have another day for my to catch up.

It always happens that his days off are fun and we spend lots of time out and therefore, the house goes into disarray. So for me, today was just another day to catch up. Maybe the Lord new my laundry was piling higher than it needed to be:)

Chris should be finding out anyday whether or no he has Sundays off. I really hope he gets the shift he bidded for. Then I could actually sit next to by hubby every service. That would be WONDERFUL!

Well nothing else truly exciting has happened so I guess thats it for me today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment