The Sweetest Part

Wednesday, June 26, 2013



If blogging were a class...I would fail.

I have had this blog for nearly 2 years and I have written less than 10 times.  That is pretty sad.  Finding time for hobbies can be hard around this place and when you find it, you should probably be catching what little sleep you can for the evening.

I am officially the mother of  5 children. That's right.  Alexis is 17 and about to start her sophomore year of high-school.  Owen is going to start Kindergarten next year. Its just insane. I can't believe he is so big. He is such a brain too. Isabella is our song bird. Mommy and Bella are going to start preschool at home this year.  Olivia is our little crazy girl. She dances to everything she can and much to mommy's dismay, her favorite word is "no" at the moment. She brings CONSTANT giggles to our world.  Evalyn is a whopping 2 months old and such a sweet baby.  She is already sleeping 6-7 hours at a time.

Chris has a great job with At&t. The downside is long hours.  He works pretty much non-stop most days. Days off are cherished in the Ott family.  I stay at home currently but I am finishing up my Paralegal Studies degree in the 2013-2014 school year.  I am so excited and if I do say so...proud of myself for doing this with 5 kids.

The Ott family has had lots of changes this past year and I only see more coming.  I am excited for this season in my life where I have had my children and now I get to sit back(or run around like a crazy person:) and watch them grow up.  Its a sweet season....and a sweet life.

No comments:

Post a Comment